Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Song

It’s confession.

I need Thee, O I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
O bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.


It’s supplication.

I must tell Jesus
All of my trials
I cannot bear these burdens alone
In my distress
He kindly will help me
He ever cares and loves His own


I must tell Jesus, I must tell Jesus
I cannot bear these burdens alone
I must tell Jesus, I must tell Jesus
Jesus can help me, Jesus alone


It’s praise.

Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed redeemer
Sing, O earth, His wonderful love proclaim
Hail Him! Hail Him! Highest archangels in glory
Strength and honor give to His holy name


Like a shepherd Jesus will guard His children
In His arms He carries them all day long
Praise Him! Praise Him! tell of His excellent greatness
Praise Him! Praise Him! ever in joyful song


Never ceasing, always rejoicing, ever in joyful song.

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. (Psalms 28:7 KJV)

Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein. (Psalms 69:34 KJV)

Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. (Psalms 106:1 KJV)

These are the songs of our lives as we come together in fulfillment of scripture.

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: [Hebrews 10:25a KJV]

O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker. [Psalms 95:6 KJV]

Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD. (Psalms 106:48 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on the blog. Comments should take into consideration this verse: Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4:8 KJV)