Saturday, April 3, 2010

He's Done It All


When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. (John 19:30 KJV)

Walked upon the golden strand
Held our souls safe in hand
Obeyed his own strait command
He's done it all

Born a man, as you and me
Felt our pain, it had to be
To bear our sin on Calvary
He's done it all

Walked the shores of Galilee
Gave His all so I am free
Bore my cross to Calvary
He's done it all

With His blood, my sin's atoned
I will never stand alone.
He did melt my heart of stone
He's done it all

We must tell this earth below
What we've seen, how we know
God has always loved us so.
He’s done it all

One day kneeling at His throne
In faith to hear "You are my own.
Come with me. You're not alone."
We'll have done it all.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. (Revelation 1:8 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on the blog. Comments should take into consideration this verse: Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4:8 KJV)