Saturday, September 5, 2015

His Righteousness

Psa 7:17  I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.

His righteousness - not mine. I am not worthy to approach His throne, except by His invitation. And that is an awesome invitation given in multiple verses. My favorite is:

Mat 11:28  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

If you don't have burdens, I'm surprised. Ask Him about His anyway - they are not only light, they are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on the blog. Comments should take into consideration this verse: Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4:8 KJV)