Monday, August 23, 2010

Very Personal Blog

There are times when we meet and love someone so much that their lives intertwine with ours. Their joy is our joy. Their pain ours, too.

Such a one is my sister-in-law.

I have written of her before, so I won't go into the background. I simply ask that my readers join with me in prayer that the CAT scan has been misinterpreted. That God holds her body in healing as He holds her soul in salvation.

My internet is fluctuating, not dependable these days. As I will be going in for my second cataract surgery tomorrow, it may be several days before I am back on as my regular schedule.

In the mean time, please, please join me in prayer for healing for this precious lady.

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
[James 5:16 KJV]

4 comments:

  1. I will pray for her and for your eye surgery too! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAYING HERE! I hope you will be able to see much better soon, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Phyllis I love you too and I can't thank you enough. My Grandson said I will be alright because I have Jesus in my heart. So far he has been right. As I alway say THIS TO WILL PASS!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes amen sister, I count it all joy to join with you in prayer for your precious sister in law, God is able to touch her and restore her to perfect health. I also will be praying for your eye surgery tomorrow also, keeping you in my prayers and knowing God is holding you in his mighty hands, hugs and blessings, Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on the blog. Comments should take into consideration this verse: Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4:8 KJV)