Saturday, February 8, 2014

Some time off …

temp

… the keyboard. See that “e” in the graphic? That’s the most used letter in the English alphabet. Go ahead, count how many show in just this one paragraph – and I haven’t tried to use words that have it.

I type quite a bit. Writing and editing blogs, writing e-mails to friends and relatives, doing a bit of editing for friends, and never forgetting Facebook posts and comments! All that has become problematic right now as I have an inflamed tendon that is not responding to the most benign treatment of shots and anti-inflammatory treatment.

It needs to rest for a while. I have no idea how long. If we can’t get it to work correctly without pain, we’re looking at surgery. I’d prefer to treat it nicely and see if it will return to “normal” without jumping into surgery.

So – I’ll be away from the computer for an unspecified time. I pray for your patience and continued visits, asking that you look back in the archives and pick a month/title that suits your fancy and enjoy reading some verses while my doctor and I go through this process.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on the blog. Comments should take into consideration this verse: Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4:8 KJV)