Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Game Day



There's so much to write about! But, this is going to be a busy morning for us. It's Game Day at our church, and we need to do some preparation. 

I have a new computer and I'm still learning about what it can do that wasn't there before (not much) and what it can't do that was there before -- my Windows Live Writer where I prepared my blogs is no longer available with this upgrade to Windows 8. We lost downward compatibility, even though both products were created at Microsoft. 

What that means this morning (as I'm still adjusting to a new machine and new software) is that my time is limited - and I had to give up doing something this morning.

Please accept my apologies, but I am looking forward to being with friends and enjoying their fellowship - while winning at some of my favorite games, I might add. It's a sack lunch, so that will take extra time, too.

Sunday night we started a new thirteen-week series that I do want to write about. I took some notes, so you'll get those as well as what is in the book we're using. This time, fun does come second.

Second?  Yep - Bible reading will be accomplished. I'm reading a YouVerson Major Beliefs plan right now. Take a moment and leave me a note - what are you reading today? Let me give you one, just in case:


But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. (1 John 1:7 KJV)

See you tomorrow!!


1 comment:

  1. Hope it was a good day. I am curious, what is a sack lunch?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on the blog. Comments should take into consideration this verse: Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4:8 KJV)