Thursday, January 14, 2010

This Is A Test

Our choir singing their Christmas cantata. Just testing mobile posting.

Worked pretty good! I'm a little disappointed in the quality of the photo, though. It looked brighter and better on the phone. There are times this year I'll be traveling without my laptop and I wanted to be certain posting from my phone would accomplish my purpose. I haven't discovered how to copy/paste easily from one program to another, as on my laptop, but I'm prepared to write in Bible verses. Can't be more difficult than young people texting, can it? I promise not to shorten THEE to U, though. Just can't bring myself to do that!

Hope you enjoyed this little 'aside' and I'll be back tomorrow with the usual devotional. Don't overlook today's -- When I'm Afraid.

PS: Beloved Husband and Second Daughter are in that choir photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on the blog. Comments should take into consideration this verse: Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4:8 KJV)